Description: AbsoluteBLACK Premium Shimano 110/4 bcd compatible oval chainrings are designed for new type of Shimano cranks Dura-Ace 9100 & Ultegra 8000 only. These are finest oval chainrings on the market in terms of shifting, smoothness of pedaling and manufacturing quality. (They can be also retrofitted to 9000 and 6800 cranks). 10/11/12spd compatible.
36 T = ( 37 g )
Compatibility: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, R9150 Di2 and Ultegra 8000, R8050 Di2. They can also retrofit 9000 and 6800 cranks but use bolt covers for best appearance. 10 / 11 / 12spd compatible.
Materials: CNC machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction. Type II anodizing
Mounting: 110 BCD x 4
Ovality: Optimized to each size separately.
36 T : 11.4% ,, 52 - 11 % ; Timing of 108 -110.5° after TDC (top dead center) - Ideal for road climbing. Patent Pending.
Advantages of Absolute Black Road Oval chainrings:
- One of a kind special oval shape that helps you climb easier and faster (Patent Pending)
- Over 15% stiffer than Rotor Qrings due to thicker, 5mm construction
- Bespoke Absolute Black 6 point ramp and recess shifting design shifts better than any other brand and model of oval chainring
- Finest design that provides excellent strength to weight ratio
- You will not "feel" the oval shape while pedaling
- Your pedaling action will feel smoother
- Helps reduce stress on knees and helping your legs remain fresher for longer
- You will be able to maintain better cadence while climbing
- Reduces possibility of leg cramps
- You will reduce chainring/cog shifts by at least 15%