We want our kids to fall in love with the freedom and joy of cycling. We want to see smiling faces rather than watch our mini-friends struggle with heavy, low-quality toys. With Orbea’s MX Junior lineup, finding a real machine like yours that is scaled down for small riders becomes a reality.
These bikes are noticably lightweight and make use of smaller brake levers, saddles and pedals because comfort, control and fun aren’t only for adults. Multiple wheel sizes, configurations and, most importantly, several color options will fuel a growing passion.
MX Junior bikes are designed to last a lifetime, so your Orbea will be ready for more children whenever you are. But don’t rush, enjoy riding together as long as you can before the moment slips away.
- Alloy Frame & Fork
- 0.5kg Weight Reduction
- Alloy Cranks
- Single Chainring
- Long Seat Clamp with Soft Lever
- Stylish Mini Fender
- FRAME: Orbea MX 24 6061 Aluminum 2021, 135x9 QR, V-Brake + IS Disc Mount, 27,2 Seat Post, Internal Cable Routing, Central kickstand compatible, removable hanger, Fender and Carrier ready.
- FORK: Orbea MX 24 Hi Ten 2021, 100x9 QR, V-Brake, Mini + Long Fender ready
- CRANKSET: Extra light 34t, 152mm, w/Chainguard
- HEADSET: VP-Z104PD 1-1/8" Semi-Cartridge
- HANDLEBAR: Orbea Alu integrated cockpit 540mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-M315
- BRAKE LEVERS: Junior V brake lever, alloy body and alloy lever, with reach adjustment
- BRAKES: Junior alloy V-brake
- CASSETTE: Shimano TZ31 14-34t 7-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus M310
- CHAIN: KMC Z7 GYBR
- WHEELS: Orbea Alloy 24"
- TYRES: Kenda Booster K1277 24x2.20" 30TPI
- PEDALS: VP-229 Black with reflectors
- SEATPOST: Digit Alloy 27.2x300 mm Offset 0
- SADDLE: DDK D2405 256x138mm
- MUDGUARD: Orbea Custom narrow fork