Performance, comfort and value, why compromise when the Giro Cadet Road Cycling Shoes let you have all three. Inspired by their top-tier shoes, the Cadet was designed with aspiring athletes in mind, with a sleek aesthetic and impressive efficiency. Giro shoes have a reputation for comfort and these shoes do not disappoint, with the one-piece Synchwire™ upper ensuring class-leading comfort and support. Laser-cut ventilation holes keep your feet cool on hard efforts, and the die-cut EVA footbed has medium arch support to suit the majority of riders.
BOA® L6 dials are featured to fine-tune the fit of your shoes, with their one-millimetre increments and macro-release allowing for fast adjustment on the fly. Developed to optimise pedalling efficiency, the carbon fibre reinforced outsole is both light and stiff to squeeze performance out of every pedal stroke. A universal two or three-bolt cleat mount permits use of a range of both road and MTB pedals, and a dual-injected TPU toe and heel adds durability to the outsole.
- One-piece Synchwire™ upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Laser-perforated ventilation throughout
- BOA® L6 dial featuring one-millimetre adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- Reflective heel tab
- Carbon fibre reinforced outsole
- Dual injected TPU toe and heel pad
- Die-cut EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Universal two and three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major pedals
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 265-grams