ProArgi-9+ has been infused with more vitamins and minerals, making your dose of ProArgi-9+ that much more effective in your pursuit for optimal health. At Synergy, we are constantly looking to improve our products so that you can obtain the most health benefits possible each time you mix up one of our products.
New Formula Enhancements:
- Added red wine extract
- Added folic acid
- Added Vitamin K
- Increased Vitamin B12
- Increased Vitamin B6
- Changed sweetener to stevia
Synergy’s premiere health enhancement product ProArgi-9+ is manufactured using state-of-the-art equipment after it’s tested hundreds of times. Each batch of ProArgi-9+ is tested for contaminants down to the parts per trillion. One of the primary ingredients in ProArgi-9+ is l-arginine, which was researched by three American scientists who were awarded the Nobel Prize in 1998 for discovering its powerful health benefits. ProArgi-9+ contains five essential vitamins: Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12. Each plays a vital role in supporting the body’s overall performance. Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems while reducing fatigue and contributing to normal psychological function. Vitamin B6 and B12 share a few health benefits with Vitamin C, but also play an important role in normal red blood cell formation and homocysteine metabolism. Vitamin K has a set of its own benefits, playing a key part in maintaining normal bones and blood coagulation.
The combination of ingredients in ProArgi-9+ was meticulously formulated to support exceptional health. This product is pure, potent and formulated to help you live life optimized.
- Comes in serving-sized packets to take with you on the go
- Flavored for a refreshing, citrus taste
- Each batch is tested more than 262 times for purity and potency
- Contains Vitamin C which contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems
- Contains Vitamin K which contributes to normal bones and blood coagulation
- Contains Vitamin B6 and B12 which contribute to normal red blood cell formation and homocysteine metabolism