Rotor created Q-Rings 110BCD and 130BCD from the concept that you could pedal more efficiently if only you could take greater advantage of your maximum power effort while lessening the time spent in the dead spots of a pedal rotation. Subtle but efficient 10% ovality and compatible with your standard 110BCD or 130BCD cranks, Q-Rings unprecedented orientation factor yield an improved pedal stroke marked by performance.
• 50T Oval Chainring
• Bolt Circle: 110mm - 5 Bolts
• 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminium alloys
• Steel shifting pins
• Designed to work with all 9, 10 and 11 speed groupsets
Many professional riders have successfully used oval chainrings for years and know about Q-Rings’ advantages. Q-Rings simulate a higher gear at the point of maximum force, i.e. the most productive part of the pedal stroke, and therefore leverage the power phase. In the pedal rotation’s dead spot, where we exert the least force, a simulated smaller gear enables us to more easily overcome this dead spot. In addition, Q-Rings feature up to 5 Optimum Chainring Positions (OCP) that can be oriented around a cyclist’s distinct pedalling characteristics.
Q-RING ADVANTAGES (Oval Chainrings):
• Q-Rings improve your performance, minimize fatigue and reduce stress on the knees
• Q-Rings virtually decrease the gear ratio in the dead spot and increase the gear ratio in the power phase where the rider exerts the most force
• Q-Rings are available for nearly all standard cranks on the market
• Q-Rings are quick and easy to mount with up to 5 different Optimum Chainring Positions (OCP)
• Q-Rings have already played a part in many Tour de France, Giro d’Italia, Vuelta a España, Ironman, Challenge and UCI MTB World Cup victories
• Q-Rings are CNC-machined and produced exclusively in Spain