LifeLine's Pavo 2000L Front Light is designed for those who don't alter their cycling habits with the change of season. This cycling front light has a hugely powerful output of 2,000 lumens to make sure you stay in the saddle long after the sun has set.
RIDE ALL NIGHT
Familiar roads and lanes take on a whole new life under the cover of nightfall. The LifeLine Pavo 2000L Front Light is designed to help you explore beyond the streetlights. With 4 constant beam modes and a flashing mode, this 2,000-lumen front light will make sure you can spot every pothole and change in terrain as well as alerting other road users to your presence. The precision optics provide clarity so you can tackle the dark nights with confidence.
EASY TO MOUNT
This front light mounts to a standard 31.8mm handlebar. A compact and robust alloy mount has a secure and convenient twist lock interface that's perfect for fitting and removing the light with your winter gloves on.
- Material: CNC 6061 Alloy (body)
- 5 Beam Modes:
- Full Beam (2,000 Lumens): 1 hour 50mins
- Medium (1,500 Lumens): 3 hours 50 mins
- Low (500 Lumens): 6 hours 30 mins
- Power Saving (250 Lumens): 12 hours
- Flashing mode :16 hours
- Precision optical lens with wide beam pattern
- Handlebar mount with twist-lock interface
- Li-ion battery
- Automatic temperature control
- Low battery indicator
- Smart Charger for UK Mains
- Perfect for mixed commutes and winter training rides
- Weight: 159g (197g including aluminium handlebar mount)
The battery takes approximately 6 hours to charge from empty via the smart charger when plugged into mains electricity. When the light is switched on, the power button changes colour to indicate that the charge reaches 10%.