- High mode 400 lumens： 2hrs
- Low mode 200 lumens： 4hrs
- HyperConstant mode 400/200 lumens： 6hrs
- Flashing mode 200 lumens： 60hrs
- Charging time (From empty) : 2.5 hrs.
ViZ 150 FEATURES:
- 3 LEDs (150 lumens)
- Focused lens for maximum visibility
- Highly visible during daytime
- Superior 300 degree visibility
- Long rear beam projection
- Clear OptiCube™ lens technology
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- USB rechargeable (Micro-USB cable included)
- Low battery indicator
- 4 modes: Constant / Flashing / Group Ride / Daytime Hyperflash
- Mode memory function
- Battery Auto Save (The mode automatically changes to flashing when the battery power gets low.)
- New seat post bracket SP-15 which fits contemporary (Kammtail) aero seat post.
- Snap System™ bracket.
- Weight: Only 27g
- Designed in Japan.
- Constant (20 lumens)：5 hrs
- Flashing (15 lumens)：70 hrs
- Group Ride (50 lumens)：11 hrs
- Daytime Hyperflash (150 lumens)：15 hrs
- Charging time (From empty) : 3 hrs
Our proprietary OptiCube™ lens technology maximizes brightness for greater visibility.
Provides visibility from the side to increase safety.
Snap System™ (ViZ 150)
Allows riders to place rear lights on various locations in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
FlexTight™ (AMPP 400)
The innovative and versatile Flextight™ bracket can quickly and securely fastened to virtually any handlebar with no tools required
USB rechargeable products recharge the battery from any USB port.
Low Battery Indicator
Alerts when remaining battery gets low
Can be used in the daytime.
All Weather IPX4
Can be used in rainy weather